Metal finishing is a specialized craft, and we take pride in providing our high-quality services and finishes to residential and commercial customers throughout the region. We are always looking to add enthusiastic team members who will share in the success of Powder Coating Technologies. We invite you to explore what makes us a great place to work, learn, and be part of a growing team.
Now Hiring – Powder Coater
Full Job Description
2+ years Powder Coating experience required. Powder Coating Technologies is a fast paced Powder Coating batch job shop looking for an experienced Powder Coater for a first shift position.
Salary: Starting at $18/hour
Shift Schedule: Monday through Friday. 8 am – 4:30 pm w/overtime possible
- Set up and operate powder coating equipment
- Assist with loading/unloading material as necessary
- Identify and assist in correcting material quality issues
- Mask and prep parts for powder coating
- Apply powder coatings per specifications
- Maintain powder booth and associated production area
- A minimum of two years experience is required.
- Hands on mechanical experience or aptitude
- Ability to operate a forklift (preferable but will train)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Team oriented with ability to perform independently
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- SIMPLE IRA plan
- Paid holiday/vacation (PTO) after 90 days of employment